- California State University, Fullerton, Fullerton, California. MA; Fine Art
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York. BA; Art History & Chemistry
Recent Selected Exhibitions
- 2014 – Fullerton College Art Gallery, Faculty Art Exhibition 2014, Fullerton, California, group show.
- 2013 – Magoski Arts Colony, Love, Sex, Unity and Respect, Fullerton, California, group show.
- 2012 – Fullerton College Art Gallery, Inspired: Faculty Art Exhibition, Fullerton, California, group show.
- 2011 – Front Porch Gallery, Sharing Stories, Carlsbad, California, juried group show.
- 2010-11 – Muckenthaler Cultural Center, Sister City Exhibit, Fullerton, California, exhibit also shown in Yong-In, Korea, one of 5 artists invited to represent Fullerton.
- 2009 – Muckenthaler Cultural Center, Contemporary Quilts, Fullerton, California, curated group show.
- 2009 – Graves Gallery, Local Artists, Fullerton, California, curated group show.
- 2009 – The Framery & Fine Art Gallery, A New View, Experiencing Art Quilts, Whittier, California. juried group show, image used on announcement.
- 2009 – Long Beach Quilt Festival, Edges, Long Beach, Califonia, invitational juried group show.
- 2008 – Alex Haleigh Gallery, Artistic Designs in Fiber, Gardena, California. juried group show, image used on announcement.
- 2008 – The Loft Gallery, Layers of Meaning, San Pedro, California. juried group show.
- 2008 – Long Beach Quilt Festival, Everything Under the Sun, Long Beach, CA. invitational group show.
- 2008-9 – Beauty in Imperfection, traveling group show exhibited in AZ, IA, OH, NY, HI, NV.
- 2007 – Visions Art Quilt Gallery, Fabric of the Imagination, San Diego, California. juried group show.
- 2007 – Fiber Fest, Quilts on the Wall: Fiber Artists, Santa Monica, California. juried group show.
Selected Professional Experience
Gallery Director, Fullerton College Art Gallery, Fullerton, California. Create exhibitions in the Fullerton College Art Gallery. Manage all aspects of permanent art collection. Teach courses in gallery practices, internships, art appreciation.
Artist/Designer, Sussman Hill Design Group, Fullerton, California. Own and operate art services company providing specialized creative solutions for commercial and residential interiors. Also created artwork for placement in private and corporate art collections through art consultants.
Art Conservator, Examined, treated and maintained sculpture in public and private collections throughout Southern California.
Associate Curator/Registrar, Frederick Weisman Art Foundation, Los Angeles, CA. The Frederick Weisman Art Foundation owns one of the country’s largest modern and contemporary collections of sculpture, paintings, and prints. Responsibilities included managing daily operations of the foundation, as well as overseeing all aspects of on site and traveling art collections.